If you’re a Commonwealth Bank home loan customer who has installed a solar power system (or are about to), you may be eligible for $500 from the bank.
Commonwealth Bank says it is rewarding home loan customers who’ve made their home more energy efficient through installing solar panels.
As always with these sorts of things there are a bunch of conditions, but they don’t look too onerous.
- System capacity must be equal to or greater than 5 kilowatts (kW).
- Commonwealth Bank home loan balance needs to be $50,000 or more.
- The address where the system is installed must match that used for security for the home or investment home loan.
- The property can’t be an apartment or commercial property.
- You’ll need to have an open Commonwealth Bank *transaction account* for the $500 to go into.
You’ll also need to provide proof of installation, which can be a copy of a paid installation invoice, certificate of electrical compliance or other eligible documentation.
Also note the bank reserves the right to alter or end the offer at any time. Applications for the cashback close (at this point) on 13 September 2019. You can find further details here– be sure to read the FAQ and small print.
Hat-tip to SQ blog reader Bret Busby for letting us know about this initiative.
Continue reading at: https://www.solarquotes.com.au/blog/commbank-solar-cashback-mb1173/