Enphase Home Energy Solution
Planet Power has a well established partnership with the market leader in home energy solutions – Enphase. If you’re like us, you want a home energy system that just works. A system that makes your life easier – and saves you money – but one you don’t have to think about. The Enphase Home Energy Solution combines solar, storage, and software that tracks your production and consumption: an all-in-one solar energy system that maximizes your savings while you’re busy living your life.
Only the Enphase Home Energy Solution brings you solar, storage, and powerful monitoring software, all from one company. It’s built to work together, with continuous, seamless communication, for a fully integrated system that’s far more than solar – it’s truly a smart home.
Enphase is committed to building the highest-quality products in solar. Enphase microinverters undergo 1 million hours of reliability testing (that’s over 100 years!) and are built to thrive in the harshest of climates. They come with a 10-year warranty, unlike string inverters that need to be replaced at least once in the system’s lifetime.
Delivering all the information you need to install, monitor and manage directly to your fingertips. There’s never been a simpler, more efficient energy monitor. Enphase software puts you in charge of solar monitoring.
This short animation shows you how solar, storage, and software come together in an all-in-one solar energy system — maximizing your savings while you’re busy living your life.
- Higher cash flow and internal rate of return means lower levelised cost of energy.
- Higher energy harvest means cost savings from day 1.
- No single point of system failure means no money spent on emergency repairs.
Low O&M Cost
- Remote monitoring means better, more efficient customer service.
- Remote diagnosis means better planning, fewer truck rolls and less time on site.
- No single point of system failure means fewer service calls and only scheduled maintenance.
SAfe & Reliable solar
- No high-voltage DC means lower personnel costs thanks to an all AC architecture.
- 1 million power-on hours of equipment testing means high quality microinverters on your roof.
- No single point of system failure means reliable energy harvest every day.
Get in touch with us today to find out more!
SMA has been developing and distributing high-quality PV inverters and innovative technology for intelligent energy management for over 30 years. SMA technology and service solutions for all photovoltaic applications offer users more efficiency and independence in meeting their energy needs.
Get in touch with us to find out more.
Fronius has thought out new technologies, searched for innovative solutions, and has found completely new answers. The result: Highly functional mains-connected inverters, which interact optimally with all solar modules.