Solar Hot Water
Solar Hot Water SOLUTIONS
Planet Power has a strong partnership with CATCH Power CATCH power diverts excess energy from your solar panels into your hot water
- Increase your solar savings by hundreds of dollars each year
- The most advanced solar power diverter for hot water on the planet.
- No ugly tubes or collector plates on your roof.
Works with your existing electric hot water system
Blue CATCH turns your excess solar into hot water. It uses your existing solar installation, and saves you hundreds of dollars every year!
No other solar hot water diverter on the market in Australia offers all of these advanced features:
- Weather Forecasting
- Advanced Learning Algorithm
- Online Control Panel
- Online Monitoring
- Onboard Firmware
- Australian Made
What is so special about owning Blue CATCH?
- You will increase your solar savings by hundreds each year.
- You get to decide when and how your hot water is heated.
- You get the tools needed to take control of your energy usage habits.
- You get all of the benefits of having a solar hot water system without having the expense or the ugly collector plates on the roof.
- Blue CATCH is a Solar Monitor; if anything happens to your solar system we will let you know before. It’s better than finding out when you get your next bill.
Green CATCH uses excess solar power to heat your hot water. It uses your existing solar installation and saves you hundreds of dollars every year!Green CATCH uses excess solar power to heat your hot water. It uses your existing solar installation and saves you hundreds of dollars every year!
Trying to energy efficient with water heating is like walking along a tight rope; too far one way and the efficiency is at the expense of consistent supply of hot water. Too far on the delivery side and the efficiency level drops off.
This balancing act is easily done with Green CATCH as it is getting a complete picture of power movements in the home all day, plus a weather forecast each evening to help make a decision about what to do with the off-peak or night time tariff each night.